Thursday, July 28, 2011

Moving on ... or as I like to think ... MOVING UP!!

I have made a final and definate decision in my life.  The kiddos and I have left Mid-County and moved back to Silsbee.  It took me months to decide what I should do but in the end I feel that this decision... to begin again, just the four of us, is in all of our Best Interest!  I am so ready to begin my life for myself and my kiddos.  I am so thankful for my family and my friends who have supported my decision and been there for me throughout this process!!  I am so ready to move on and move on UP!!! If you all could spare a prayer for the four of us I would greatly appreciate it... To New Beginings!!!!

"Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means moving on. It is one of the hardest things a person can do. Starting at birth, we grasp on to anything we can get our hands on, and hold on as if we will cease to exist when we let go. We feel that letting go is giving up, quitting, and that as we all know is cowardly. But as we grow older we are forced to change our way of thinking. We are forced to realize that letting go means accepting things that cannot be. It means maturing and moving on, no matter how hard you have to fight yourself to do so."

God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
- Reinhold Niebuhr


I Can Do Anything - Starting Right Now.
I have my dream, I have God,
and I choose to move in the direction of my goal,
even when I am afraid or unsure.
Whenever I fall, I stand up, brush myself off,
and keep moving toward my goal.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

No comments: