Friday, March 18, 2011

Basketball it is .... well for now!

Blake just does new things every single day.  His vocabulary is growing so much and he LOVES books.  BUT, he is IN LOVE WITH BASKETBALL...IN LOVE!   He is 15 months old and will spend everyday all day (if I would let him), shooting his LSU basketball into the baby basketball goal.  It AMAZES me!  He is really good, he hardly ever misses!  And YES it is taller than him!!  Tonight he has sat RIGHT in front of the television and watched the game.  Everytime they make it he will clap and say YEAAAA!  If the ball misses he will say UGH!  It is really funny... Watch for Blake Broussard in the NBA in about 20 years... I promise!!!  :)

I have debated on which easter basket to order for him, however tonight I have made up my mind... BASKETBALL IT IS!!!
I know these are the wrong balls but its all I got...Academy.... January 2010

No comments: