Monday, March 21, 2011

SOCCER is in the air.....

HI everyone!! Brooklyn and Hally are now in 1st grade and Kindergarten, and the activities are begining to start.  I really can't believe they are old enough to be involved in after-school activities.  Just yesterday it seems I was holding them in my arms as babies.  They have grown up so fast and are just amazing, sweet, smart little girls.  They both are in the Advanced Reading Program at school and they get on Green (best color) everyday!! I am so so proud of them !!!

the girls playing indoor soccer at the YMCA
fall 2010

Anyway, that being said they have started soccer this week and they both love it... I don't know were the love for the game came from because it is definately not in my blood and their dad played basketball and ran track!!  I think it is just great !  Brooklyn however is very very into it... she is going to be my athlete!  She is Awesome at all sports she does and tries!!   Hally on the other hand likes soccer (and she is good), but has told me that she wants to be a cheerleader when she grows up!!LOL!!!  so ... i think that next year she will probably doing cheerleading too!!!


My little cheerleader/soccer player, Comedian, ShowOff, Center of Attention (when she knows you)....
Hally Jean!
She is A MESS!!!
A precious mess!!

So for the next several months.. Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays will be full of soccer games and practices... And struggling to get home at night and get everyones homework done, fed, bathed, and tucked snug into bed!! Just to get up and do it all over again!  Not to mention the little 16 month old "into-everything" , Blake running around too!! WOW what in the world am I going to do in 4 years when he can start all of these activities and sports!!! Brooklyn is going to have to get her licence at 12 to help Momma!!! LOL!!
My precious, Biggest Heart in the World, athletic, SMART,  first angel....
Brooklyn Ann at her 7th Soccer themed Birthday!!

I wouldn't have it any other way!!!   I LOVE MY PARTY OF FIVE!! Good night!!!! I am off to finish a test... ....



No comments: