Monday, March 28, 2011

GRADUATION

Way back when in 1998 I started on a journey in Baton Rouge, Louisiana!  I sure as Hell didn't think that the end of my journey would end in 2011 with three children, a divorce, and so many obstacles along the way. and it should have ended in about 4.5 years at the PMac at LSU!  I have an unbelievable amount of pride for coming back and finishing.  Now having something that NO ONE IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD CAN TAKE AWAY FROM ME.... MY DEGREE. 

Today, I officallly legally changed my name back to Kelly Dinkle, so MY name will be printed accoss that priceless piece of paper. Also today, I now officially have my attire for May 14th, my cap and gown!  I CANNOT wait for my girls to watch their mother walk accross that stage!  I hope they will always remember that no matter WHAT, they can do ANYTHING they put their mind too!  This journey hasn't been easy and I am so glad that it hasn't, because it has shown ME that I CAN do it!!  Alot of the doubt I have in myself is gone!  Thank goodness cause sometimes that doubt overwhelmed me! 

47 MORE DAYS WILL MARK THE END OF THIS JOURNEY AND A BEGINING OF ANOTHER... THANK GOD!!!

ok now just to stop these tears and get on with my day!!! 

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

So proud of you! What a great accomplishment!! Your girls will for sure remember your BIG DAY and will be so proud!!

Go Dinkle!!

heartlandfamily said...

I'm so proud of you too Kelly! You made my eyes leak a little. I'm going to blame it on hormones though :-) That's awesome!!!