Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The kiddos at Easter!

Wow!  I have been so busy trying to wrap up graduation! With all the odds and ends you have to make sure are given to the university and party planning and such I have had no time to blog!  I know it is a little late but we had a Great Easter weekend!  On Saturday we went to Ben's Church for an egg hunt with Cousin Brooke!  We had a Blast!  Then we went out to friends Cassie and Todd's for a yummy crawfish boil and swimming!  Sunday ... Church and two more egg hunts at PaPa Dink's and PawPaw Terry's!  I love weekends that are spent together as a family!  And I Thank God For Easter Sunday because it means He Lives and without Him Nothing at All is Possible!  Thank you God for my Children, Ben, My family, and My friends because without them and You in my life it is not worth living!!! It was Great Weekend and here are just a few shots from the festivities........

Brooklyn-7, Hally-5, Blake- 17 months

Don't Care about the Eggs I want in theWater!

GIVE ME THE EGGS!!!

PaPa and Blake ... real men can wear Pink!!

1st Egg Hunt (That he could really participate in)

Not having any part of this .. At All!

Little Miss Hally Jean

He thought all the Eggs were Balls ... He was in Heaven!


Brooklyn, Brooke, and Hally laughing at Blake!

Hope you all had a Happy Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

They are so cute! Glad you guys had a great Easter! I cannot believe Brooklyn is 7!!!!!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

You have a beautiful family, Kelly!